Senior Finance Analyst – CPC/ABP
Pay Range: $77,193 to $114,247
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Part-time = 20 to 40 hours annually
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
Supports Savers’ vision by providing timely, accurate analysis to enable sound business decisions and to maximize financial performance. Includes supporting the annual budgets, period financial analysis, forecast updates, gross profit analytics, labor and operating expense control and ad-hoc financial analysis. The Sr. Financial Analyst reports to the Sr. Finance Manager – CPC/Supply.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leverage data to uncover actionable insights and support CPC/ABP Leadership execution
- Go deep at the product, store, and market level to promote and standardize best practices
- Conduct product cost and profit margin analyses
- Facilitate the process volume collection process (SOPs) for our CPC/ABP markets
- Analyze overhead costs and labor efficiencies for CPC markets
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations to field/CPC leadership
- Intellectual curiosity – be a thought leader in the thrift store business
- Communicate effectively across matrix of key stakeholders
- Partner with accounting to standardize management reporting
- Contribute to financial planning and forecasts
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products, including strong Excel, PowerBI, SQL or other analytical tool skills
- Experience with financial statements demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to influence decisions with operational and financial data
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to lead projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to work within Savers culture
- Ability to connect complex operational metrics to financial results
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in Finance or a combination of education and experience that yields the required Finance knowledge, skills & abilities
- Prefer 2 years of retail or manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- The ability to communicate and understand the spoken word are important as well
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic)
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.