Office Administrator (Part-time)
Hours negotiable for better work/life balance!
This role is located in the Savers corporate office in Meridian, Idaho, and is responsible professional office administrative support, including greeting visitors. This role is often the first face of Savers to vendors and the public, so a professional and approachable demeanor is very important.
The Office Administrator is expected to work in the office four hours per day, four days per week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greets and directs visitors to the appropriate location
- Assigns security badges to new hires and provides replacement badges to team members
- Assists in maintaining company meeting room calendars and scheduling
- Coordinates corporate facility issues with property management and assisting with space planning
- Handles couriers, catering and company event planning when needed
- Orders all office supplies
- Main contact for Vendors related to the Boise office
- Provides administrative support to the functional teams for P2P process
- Receives, scans and distributes mail
- Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned/needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be consistently reliable and dependable
- Working knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of general administrative and clerical duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook, working knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to work within Savers culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 3+ years administrative/office support of mid to large size organizations is preferred.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Tools and Equipment Used: Laptop with monitors, copy machine, fax machine, telephone
Travel: Not required
Work Address: SSC – Boise, ID (205 E Watertower St, Meridian, Idaho)
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.