Pay Range: $24.45 to $30.56
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs - Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Part-time = 20 to 40 hours annually
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
401(k) plan - Company will match $1 for $1 of your contributions up to 4%.
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Annual Bonus and/or Performance Merit Increases
Support in unloading, sorting, and loading of product to meet customers requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises and leads designated department staff. Coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to rotate schedule or work extended hours when needed.
- Coordinates daily plan with department team.
- Oversees department quality control
- Establish working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Daily staff planning for department to meet daily production plan.
- Develops plans for efficient use of materials and machinery (conveyor, vertical balers, forklifts, and tractor/trailers).
- Monitors and reviews all equipment, procedures, and practices to ensure proper safety and work conditions.
- Participates, and leads department or company-wide projects in support of the company goals and objectives.
- Facilitates efficient use of warehouse space to maximize floor space.
- Coordinates and communicates with other supervisors’ daily plan.
- Assists management TM reviews.
- Certified forklift operator
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of OSHA, state and Savers safety regulations and requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Word, excel, power point and Outlook)
- Demonstrated skills in supervision, management, and leadership
- Ability to adapt to constant operation changes
- Demonstrated skills in inventory management
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of unloading shipping trailers.
- Ability to create reports and update appropriate reports
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to make and influence decisions
- Ability to identify opportunities, work a plan and execute.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to participate, and lead projects
- Ability to work within Savers culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience
- Two to three years of warehouse supervisory experience or related supervisory experience that yields the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 4 - 5 years in warehouse operations and production.
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to occasionally lift to 70 lbs.
- Occasionally bend, twist, sit, stand for long periods of time
- Wear PPE (Vest, hard toe shoes)
- Exposed to extreme conditions (hot in the summer, cold in the winter)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, phone, fax machine, desk/lap top computer
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Pallet Jack, Balers, and other heavy machinery
4101 K Industry Drive East, Suite E, Fife, WA 98424