Recycle Production Warehouse
Who we are:
The Savers family of stores, is a for-profit, global thrift retailer offering great quality, gently used clothing, accessories, and household goods. Our Rethink Reuse business model of purchasing, reselling, and recycling gives communities a smart way to shop and keeps more than 700 million pounds of used goods from landfills each year. We also help more than 100 nonprofit organizations by purchasing donated goods from them, which provides a source of revenue to help support their vital community programs and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Loads and unloads trailers according to Management and Customer directions
- Stacks and shrink wrap boxes and recyclables on pallets for weight verification and loading
- Maintain logs of inbound and outbound freight that is up to date and accurate
- Responsible for ensuring aisles and walkways are clean and free from debris
- Accurately use calculator to deduct or add tare weights
- Daily count of stock on hand of inventory in the warehouse
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the workstation for safe and efficient production.
- Checks equipment to ensure proper work and safety conditions follow Savers policies and state laws
- Ability to follow and work within all company safety guidelines.
- Team Members may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by their department lead, supervisor, or manager.
- Sort product daily per customers’ requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of OSHA, state and Savers safety regulations and requirements
- Demonstrates organization
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain receiving/production logs and load sheets
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to meet priorities, meet deadlines with flexibility, and multi-task with minimal direction
- Ability to be detailed-oriented
- Ability to work within Savers culture
Physical Requirements and Equipment Used:
- Ability to occasionally lift to 60 lbs.
- Eye-hand coordination to sort and grasp
- Work on your feet for 8 hours a day
Education, Training, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dock or warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift operation experience a plus
Ability to perform basic math calculations at the level normally required in high school
What you can expect:
A commitment to protecting the health and safety of our Team Members. Medical, dental vision, Employee assistance program, paid training, career development, bonus opportunities, competitive wage, and up to a 50% Team Member discount at our stores.
4101 K Industry Drive East, Suite E Fife, WA 98424