Executive Assistant Human Resources
This position provides executive assistance to the Chief Human Resources Officer, General Counsel and supports up to 4 executive/vice president level positions. Additionally, supports the CHRO’s direct reports in the day-to-day execution of duties in backing of the strategic direction of the company. This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Chief Human Resources Officer, General Counsel and up to 4 executive/vice president level positions and CHRO’s department heads in the day-to-day execution of duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain CHRO’s schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Meeting planning coordination and oversight, to include but not limited to, note taking, meeting minutes, preparing reports, collecting and/or analyzing data for presentations or other reporting requirements
- Point of contact and oversight of the HR section of the intranet site. This includes managing content and input of information into the site
- Support the CHRO with Executive Recruiting, Executive Relocation and On-boarding.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Supports the Office Manager as needed with oversight of office standards and procedures and the planning and coordination of corporate events
- Supports office wide communication of important information and benefits affecting team members through utilization of internal communication protocols
- Supports the planning and coordination of Corporate Sponsorship & Fundraising such as Puget Sound Heart Association Heart Walk; duties include participation, coordination of teams and fundraising, promotional events, liaison with Heart Walk coordinators, and National Day of Walking & Wear Red activity events
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills – both verbal and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Must maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Demonstrated skills in detail orientation and maintaining high degrees of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to compile, prepare and report data in formats and via reports
- Must be able to work well under stress
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Must have ability to be flexible and creative
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work within the Savers culture
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Visio
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- 5-7 years combined experience in supporting Executive level Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a combination of education and experience that yields the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 3-5 years of experience managing employees
Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Less than 5 % of the travel time required for the role.