WHO ARE WE:
The Savers family of stores is a for-profit, global thrift retailer offering great quality, gently used clothing, accessories and household goods. Our Rethink Reuse business model of purchasing, reselling and recycling gives communities a smart way to shop and keeps more than 700 million pounds of used goods from landfills each year. We also help more than 100 nonprofit organizations by purchasing donated goods from them, which provides a source of revenue to help support their vital community programs and services.
We operate over 300 locations. Our brands are Savers (in the U.S), Value Village (in the U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village des Valeurs (in Quebec) and Savers Australia.
WHY WORK FOR SAVERS:
- Benefits offered for full time employees
- Paid Training
- 50% team member discount
- Flexible schedules – Full time & Part time
- Competitive wage
- Bonus opportunities
- 401K plan
- Growth opportunity
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS & REQUIRMENTS:
- Effectively manage multiple GreenDrop sites and approximately 40 employees daily.
- Maintain complete ownership of all operations involving facilities, logistics and employees.
- Train, coach and develop employees and ensure that they perform their duties diligently and in accordance with all GreenDrop standard operating procedures, policies, and protocols.
- Work alongside employees to support operations, including collecting donations, serving donors, and packing donations.
- Assist and/or fill in at sites during peak donation periods.
- Schedule and approve payroll and manage budgets.
- Supervise and coach attendants in the performance of their duties; conduct performance reviews and provide verbal or written disciplinary documentation as needed.
- Review applications, conduct interviews and complete all HR paperwork in a timely manner.
- Monitor sites, employees, operations, merchandise, and donation volume, while embracing an environment where safety of employees and the public is a top priority.
- Complete weekly and monthly site and employee audits to drive compliance and uphold standards.
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure all locations are serviced timely.
- Ability to be qualified and trained to operate a non-CDL box truck as required by your market.
- Safely Travel between GreenDrop locations daily.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be present during working hours at various sites, as this is not a work from home position.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
A commitment to protecting the health and safety of our Team Members. Great benefits, paid training, career development, bonus opportunities, a competitive wage, and a 50% Team Member discount. Our Team is a great one, made up of people from many different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, all with something special to contribute. You’ll positively impact Team Members, Customers, Donors, Your Community, and the Environment.
Savers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Company.