Facility Management Specialist
Supports Savers vision by assisting the facility management team. This job supports the activities of the facility managers and service contract manager, managing vendors, training vendors on the use of fmPilot, prepare purchase orders as needed for team, tracking of equipment (forklifts, balers, compactors, HVAC, scales, etc.), processing of work orders and invoices daily, for all stores and team members. This position reports to the Sr. Department Manager, Facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the facility managers and service contract manager with work order processing, invoice approvals, equipment tracking
- Utilizes fmPilot work order system and other company IT systems to manage work orders and support stores
- Prepares purchase orders for Facility team, includes individual PO’s and annual PO’s for services outside f fmPilot
- Provides vendor coaching and training on use of work order system (fmPilot)
- fmPilot work order research of payment issues
- Manages the department SharePoint site, Shared Drive, Team’s site and data in fmPilot
- Coordinates special projects and process creation
- Assists the Department Manager with essential administrative and day to day functions.
- Supports the Service Contract Manager as required
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent cross functional communicator focused on customer service and success.
- Detail focused, organized and tenacious to complete projects to full completion.
- Ability to independently set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and utilize various software solutions. (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, Outlook, Expesite, FM Pilot, Engie, Microsoft SharePoint, P2P)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to proactively communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to be detailed-oriented
- Ability to work within Savers’ culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Associate degree in business, construction management or computer science preferred, or related field, or a combination of education and experience that would yield the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 5 years’ experience with a 100+ store chain
- Experience with a Facility Management or Construction Management firm or General Contractor is a plus.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Remote, SSC Bellevue, WA or SSC Boise, ID
Minimum - $59,326
Midpoint - $72,378
Maximum - $85,429
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Part-time = 20 to 40 hours annually
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
401(k) plan - Company will match $1 for $1 of your contributions up to 4%.
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Annual Bonus and/or Performance Merit Increases