Logistics Supervisor (GreenDrop Facility)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing
needs of the organization.Summary:
Supports Green Drop vision by assisting in the daily management of a local warehouse facility, equipment and
associated staff. At the direction of the Green Drop project manager works with independently to transport
Green Drop Location Trailers, prepares trailers for wraps and eventual transport, orders and maintains needed
trailer supplies for shipment to other areas of the country. Will oversee a small warehouse and will be
responsible for its care and functionality to include outside maintenance, inside maintenance and flow of
equipment and supplies through the facility.Essential Job Functions:
• Oversees daily Logistics activities, warehousing, transportation, logistics management and facility
• Responsible for the performance, productivity and safety within the facility per company policies and/or
• Responsible for the safe movement of trailers and equipment to and from the facility as well as within the
• Coordinates the completion of all trailers to include wrapping and supplies.
• Orders and maintains stock levels of all equipment needed for Green Drop Location trailers.
• Effectively communicates with the Green Drop Project manager to meet ship dates and supply needs.
• Reviews and reports daily on status of trailers and stock levels.
• Responsible for the transport of trailers from manufacturer to warehouse location.
• Monitors Green Drop opening schedule to ensure timely preparation and delivery of trailers.
• Ensures accuracy and integrity of data collection and reporting as well as efficiency of overall operational
data management systems
• Will be required to meet required standard in the execution and delivery of services
• Follows operational processes and procedures to achieve outstanding results.
• Ensures facility maintenance and security. To include outside maintenance and security.
• Safely maneuver and operates Non CDL commercial vehicles through streets and tight spaces.
• Take Pictures of all trailers upon completion and keep tracking information.Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability and experience in transportation, distribution or logistics (minimum 2 years
• Working knowledge of the assigned area and experience with trailers.
• Must have prior driving experience.
• Working knowledge of DOT, OSHA, State and Savers safety regulations and requirements
• Working knowledge of Logistics equipment
Logistics Supervisor (GreenDrop Facility)
• Working knowledge of receiving and shipping procedures and methodology
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
• Understanding of Key Performance Indicators within Logistics and distribution operations
• Working knowledge of CSA 2010
• Demonstrated planning and organization skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated supervisory, management and leadership skills
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
• Ability to make or influence decisions
• Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors
• Ability to participate on and lead projects
• Ability to work within Green Drop culture
• Ability to operate a vehicle capable of pulling a 5th wheel style vehicle.Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree is bonus
• 2-3 years experience in transportation, distribution and/or logistics management
• 21 years of age or older
• 2-3 years’ experience operating Non CDL commercial vehicles
• 3-5 years clean driving recordPhysical Requirements:
• Ability to pass and obtain a DOT physical
• Ability to consistently/daily lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to consistently pull or push a pallet jack
• Ability to get in/out of a truck or forklift safely consistently to complete daily workloadFLSA Status
• ExemptTools and Equipment Used:
• Laptop or desktop computer
• Microsoft Office Suites
• Snow Plow
• Telephone / Cellular Phone
• Copy Machine
• Pallet jack, cellular phone, GPS, Rolling/Hand CartsTravel:
• 10 % or lessWork Address:
• Elkhart, Indiana