Pay range $101,272 - $151,907
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Part-time = 20 to 40 hours annually
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
Finance Manager, Retail - Remote
Supports Savers’ vision through leading Finance for multiple regions to ensure sound business decisions and maximize financial performance. Includes supporting the annual planning process, period financial analysis, forecast updates, price and selection analytics, labor and operating expense control and ad-hoc financial analysis. The Finance Manager reports to the SR Manager, Finance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and guide the work of one or more analysts, including training, coaching and mentoring
- Annual budget, monthly forecasts, and long-term plan modeling
- Support and present period financial review calls
- Deliver informative, well organized presentations to store leadership and Executive team
- Go deep at the product, store, and market level to promote and standardize best practices
- Analyze areas of store underperformance and prescribe improvement strategies
- Identify expense opportunities and trends and address with functional teams and store operations
- Communicate effectively with Operations VPs, Regional Directors and District Managers
- Interpret and explain P&L variances and other key metrics for stores
- Visit markets and work with field leadership to provide sales and operating direction
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products, including advanced Excel/Access skills
- Experience with financial statements and general ledgers
- Demonstrated supervisory and leaderships skills
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to make or influence decisions
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to participate on and lead projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to work within Savers culture
- Ability to connect complex operational metrics to financial results
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field
- 5 years experience in Finance or a combination of education and experience that yields the required Finance knowledge, skills & abilities
- Prefer 2 years of retail or manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lb.s
- The ability to communicate and understand the spoken word are important as well
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic)
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.