Pay Range: $82,649 to $123,148
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Part-time = 20 to 40 hours annually
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
Savers Value Village™ is seeking a dynamic Social Media Manager to support our multiple brands across the United States and Canada with a passion for strategy, content development, and reporting.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing social communities and enhancing consumer connections through thoughtful messaging and content. Success in this role requires keeping up with the latest trends and best practices across social (paid/organic), a deep understanding of social tools (e.g. Sprinklr) and the analytics they provide. A full understanding of the role content plays in connecting with existing consumers, while driving new customer acquisition, is also a must.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing & Brand Manager, you will work together to plan, develop, and implement our social media strategy and be responsible for managing our online communities, content development, brand & influencer campaigns, and seasonal initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage brand social media and online channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) and monitor conversations across social media and respond appropriately
- Work in tandem with agency partners to plan and produce content and editorial calendar that highlights owned, user-generated, and influencer content
- Develop and execute organic social media boosting strategy to foster channel growth
- Capture and produce short-form video content for Instagram and TikTok
- Facilitate influencer/content creator contract management
- Source user-generated content to amplify across social and digital channels
- Maintain a consistent voice across channels aligned with brand and target audience
- Keep up with emerging content trends across channels and best practices, identifying areas of opportunity
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understands the role and value of owned social media and digital content strategies within a broader marketing landscape
- Demonstrates experience designing and implementing a content strategy linked to business and growth objectives
- Experience with global organizations with localized considerations
- In-depth understanding of Sprinklr and its product suites
- Independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong collaborative team player
- Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional writing skills; strong understanding of how to create content that draws in an audience
- Outstanding analytical skills; capable of interpreting data to improve content effectiveness
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Related experience or education in the field of marketing, communications, or advertising
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of social media marketing experience
- Basic photo and video editing knowledge (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic)
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer; strong command of Office 365
- Strong technical proficiency in social media platforms, content management and production software, and analytics tools
- Up to 15% travel required for this role to support regional events