Who We Are:
GreenDrop® is a for-profit company and registered professional fundraiser where required. We accept your donations (thank you) on behalf of a local nonprofit, and pay our nonprofit partners for your stuff, helping them fund programs in your community.
These one-of-a-kind finds are then given a second chance to be loved again in local thrift stores. Together, we help protect the planet and keep millions of reusable items out of landfills every year.
Donation Attendant Overview:
- The GreenDrop Site Attendant role is critical to our success and helps to ensure that we reach our goal of providing exceptional service to our donors each and every day.
- The Site Attendant will lead by example and demonstrate our Company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
Independently and collaboratively interact with donors while using a positive, optimistic, and intelligent technique.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Always greet donors in a friendly manner, in full GreenDrop uniform
- Engage in pleasant conversation while acquiring donations from donors by utilizing the bin
- Assist donors with their donations and help to unload their vehicles
- Wear a tablet holder while recording donor information on the company iPad
- Assist truck driver during donation pick-ups
- Organize donations in the stock room
- Maintain the cleanliness of the site, both inside and outside
- Fill out supply orders to keep the site stocked with necessary tools for job completion
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- Must be able to be on-site during working hours
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision
- Have an outstanding ability to interact with people
- Strong desire to provide magnificent service
- Able and willing to lift up to 50lbs continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work in outside conditions within the different seasons
- Positive mindset, Punctual, Strong sense of urgency and able to take initiative in Job Duties
- Must possess a strong ability to positively communicate and interact with donors, co-workers, and management
Minimum Age Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age
GreenDrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Company.