Location: Bellevue, WA, United States
Job ID: 2019-12175
Customer Service Specialist II
Support Savers mission and vision by providing exceptional customer service responding to inquiries from internal and external customers. This position will serve as the initial point of contact for customer escalated calls, emails, and social media messages during normal hours of operation, to include routing inquiries to the appropriate departments, using basic problem-solving skills. This position reports to the Voice of Customer manager and has no direct reports.
Essential Job Functions:
TMs in this role may perform any of the following job duties:
• Handle escalated customer issues and partners with logistics and/or stores to resolve.
• Respond to customer care email inquiries escalate to SSC, those requiring more complex actions.
• Answers basic trouble shooting questions or inquiries for the stores.
• Receives and responds to inbound calls, emails, and social media messages, accurately notates details.
• Uses good judgment to determine when an inquiry can be resolved on initial contact or requires escalation to achieve call/case resolution.
• Make accurate entries into systems, logs, etc.
• All other duties assigned
• Prioritizes and executes tasks within a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• High level organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
Tools and Equipment Used:
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Join our Talent Network to receive our company news and jobs delivered to your inbox.SIGN UP TODAY