Pay Range: $67,670 to $98,799
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
(MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO MERIDIAN, ID OR BELLEVUE, WA):
Supports Savers’ vision by providing timely, accurate analysis to enable sound business decisions and to maximize financial performance. Job requirements include supporting aspects of the annual budgets, period financial analysis, forecast updates, and ad-hoc financial analysis. This position reports to the Sr. Finance Manager – CPC/Supply.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with Channel owners with analyses and insights to improve their business operations and provide Forecast accuracy
- Identify expense opportunities and business trends, in partnership with Supply Chain and SSC Team members, utilizing analysis
- Measure and analyze gross profit by Supplier/Supply type, logistics/storage/transportation and OK yields
- Communicate regularly with Accounting and Sourcing Teams
- Support Supply Chain annual budgeting, monthly forecasts and Sourcing components of the strategic plan
- Present data for period financial review calls
- Deliver informative, well organized presentations
- Visit markets and work with field leadership to provide insights and recommendations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products, including strong Excel/Power Point/Word/Outlook skills
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to think and act as a business owner in the thrift industry
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to work within Savers culture
- Ability to connect complex operational metrics to financial results
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years experience in Finance or a combination of education and experience that yields the required Finance knowledge, skills & abilities
- Strong analytics background
- Experience with IBM Cognos and/or MS Power BI a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
Can be located at one of our corporate offices