Pay Range: $101,272 to $151,907
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
You will design, build and deploy many features of O365/Azure AD, including system administration to support existing and future systems and to enable seamless integration into the company environments globally. There will be a focus on O365/Azure AD cloud infrastructure, configuration management and security to leverage corporate identity, network connectivity, and device type, helping to improve employee productivity. You will utilize your expert level experience and knowledge of Office 365/Azure AD architecture, administration, and best practice recommendations combined with a strong current and deep experience in security, legal and regulatory/compliance controls required for cloud environments. You will be responsible for aiding supervisors in the engineering and design, and leading in the testing, migration tooling, and deployment of the enterprise messaging and collaboration tool sets in Office 365/Azure AD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Architecture and engineering of SharePoint, Teams, and Microsoft Office 365 Groups, providing deep technical knowledge on various Teams architecture elements deployed in an Enterprise environment
- Implementation of new Office 365 features and functionality (Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, Planner, PowerApps, ) and migrations to a target cloud O365 tenant, whether on-prem to cloud, cloud-to-cloud or external productivity (e.g., G Suite) to cloud.
- Effectively translate technical specifications, errors, and business logic through written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical customers
- Evaluate needs and deliver solutions using, Teams, SharePoint and other O365 collaboration
- Analyze, troubleshoot and deliver Microsoft cloud solutions on Azure and Office 365 platforms
- Assist in development and implementation of support strategies for the various Office 365 applications
- Administer and support Office 365 suite configurations and policies
- Service Health monitoring using Office 365 console and actively respond based on system alerts and notification
- Provide subject matter expertise in Compliance & data retention leveraging Office 365 Data Loss Protection (DLP), Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB), & Native Office 365 capabilities such as retention policies including Office 365 eDiscovery & Advanced eDiscovery
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 Platform, SharePoint Online, Teams, PowerBI, Security & Compliance Center
- Expert knowledge of Azure Active Directory, and the Microsoft Identity Platform
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell for managing on-premises and O365 environment
- Deep experience Public Folder and PST migration complexities
- Experience with PowerShell, LDAP, Active Directory, Azure, file transfer protocols, API’s and troubleshooting data-flows
- Familiar with application monitoring tools, reviewing log files, and be available on occasion for off hours emergency support for critical applications
- In-depth knowledge of Office365 licensing, features, and policy
- Good understanding of the Microsoft O365 roadmaps and future developments for productivity tools to ensure smooth introduction and implementation within Citrix environment
- Familiarity with Cloud Access Security Broker technology
- PowerShell scripting expertise within Office 365 / Azure AD / Teams / SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, topology, replication, and trusts
- In-depth knowledge of Authorization & Authentication in Microsoft hybrid environment and experience with Azure AD including Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Possesses broad knowledge base of Office 365 technical architecture and the inter dependencies with other enterprise services in O365/Azure technology stack
- Progressive experience in developing technical solutions using O365 Suite of products
- Identity and Conditional Access design and implementation experience
- Experience with implementation/configuration of Office 365 messaging and collaboration tools
- Experience with on-premise Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Hybrid deployments
- Implementation of advanced functions of Office 365 Security and Compliance center, Microsoft Federation Integration with Office 365, Azure and Identity Management
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- 8-10 years applicable experience
- 5+ years as an O365 engineer in a 2000+ user environment.
- Strongly preferred: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, etc.
5% or less