Pay Range: $111,399 to $167,098
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
The Program Manager is a critical member of the Solution Delivery team. You will be responsible for delivering high impact projects and solutions for the business. Your responsibilities will range from aligning strategy and vision, to driving business and system requirements, to managing the overall project across multiple teams (business, engineering, QA, etc.)
As a Program Manager you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions within key lines of business, with specific focus or experience around customer journeys and user experience managing enterprise solutions. We are looking for candidate with experience in CRM, eCommerce, Loyalty, Back Office solutions, or equivalent. The PM will ensure strategic alignment from business and IT and drive full program lifecycle.
We are looking for a passionate experienced advocates with strong business acumen and technical skills, to drive and deploy new solutions helping to accelerate our digital transformation. The role will utilize exceptional customer/partner empathy, strong program, and project management skills, along with effective communication and collaboration, to successfully launch business critical solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee groups of projects that are linked through a common organizational goal.
- Manage programs and portfolios with multiple workstreams.
- Integrate projects and project managers working on related workstreams.
- Provide leadership, support and mentoring to project managers and business systems analysts.
- Partner with business and customer stakeholders to identify and recommend solutions to address business needs.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet business needs in a timely manner.
- Coordinate resources across multiple workstreams.
- Work with or serve as a product owner in Agile/SCRUM development processes; write user stores, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
- Manage each release through the release process.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of a new product and serves, including implementation plan, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risk assessment and contingencies.
- Engage in regular, effective communication with leadership, stakeholders, and internal team members.
- Accountable for on time product deliver, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Lead vendor selection process (including RFPs and Pricing) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables)
- Create and maintain scorecards to track vendor and partner performance.
- Partner with internal and external teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems and partner platforms are in place and that the business solution and technical design accurately represents the requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Clearly articulate the program scope.
- Ability to negotiate and manage without authority.
- Communicate the big picture or vision to everyone consistently.
- Be proactive in resolving challenges.
- Set realistic goals and timelines.
- Advocate for simplicity and common sense.
- Maintain the ability to work with others.
- Gain a clear understanding of the business needs and goals.
- Delegate and necessary.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 – 10 years IT experience
- 10+ years Program/Project management
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- The ability to communicate and understand the spoken word are important as well, for example:
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
Laptop or Desktop computer
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project
10% or less travel
SSC Bellevue, WA