Pay Range: $77,193 to $114,247
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply.
Healthcare Plans - Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost.
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain).
Paid Time Off
* Actual amount based on position and hours worked
* Increases with length of service
- Full-time = 40 to 80 hours annually
- Holiday Pay
* Based on position and full-time/part-time status
- 6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts - Up to 50% off store merchandise.
Flexible spending accounts - Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Life insurance - Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan.
Performance Merit Increases
MUST BE LOCATED ON THE WEST COAST
The Regional Loss Prevention Managers primary responsibility is to identify exposures, limit loss and maximize profits within an assigned geographic area. Reporting to and working collaboratively with the Director of Risk Management this role will establish collaborative business partnerships with Field Management work to drive operational consistency, conduct and resolve internal/external investigations with an intent focus on underperforming stores. The Regional Loss Prevention Manager role will establish a regional expectation surrounding all issues of loss, physical security and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Internal and External Loss Management
- Conduct investigations surrounding all potential losses, problems or deficiencies reported or discovered.
- Document, and maintain all investigative findings along with action taken consistent with company standards and local laws.
- Physical Security and Safety Standards
- Conduct periodic Safety and Loss Prevention visits identifying potential losses or deficiencies.
- Guide stores in the effective implementation of company policy and procedure.
- Underperforming Store Focus
- Participate in monthly business meetings geared toward the identification of struggling stores.
- Conduct store visits, DVR reviews, audits in support of surfacing root cause opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Consistent track record of delivering key metrics, high level of energy, commitment, optimism and passion about the business and LP & Risk profession.
- Comfortable and adaptable to using technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational, prioritization and time management skills, blended with sound judgment and initiative.
- Strong sense of self confidence, balanced by genuine humility, with the ability to respectfully challenge & influence up, down, and sideways with a unique and powerful perspective.
- Strong desire to learn, observe, assess, and continuously seek ways to add value.
- Able to connect with others of diverse backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints and with the values and mission of the company, along with priorities of the region/district and LP & Risk Strategies.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience along with working knowledge applicable laws & industry standards.
- Investigation & interrogation credentials, certification, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a multi-unit LP role across broad geography.
- Consistent track record of delivering key metrics, high level of energy, commitment, optimism and passion about the business and Loss Prevention and Safety.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry products weighing less than 5 lbs. Will occasionally need to lift and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs. Occasional pushing and pulling of carts weighing 50 to 250 pounds.
- Occasional reaching to various levels and directions to move/stack boxes of product, move product on and off hangers, rails & carts, and stock product on display racks/shelves.
- Possess dexterity for complex hand-eye tasks, including keyboarding and merchandise ticketing/movement activities.
- Continuous standing, frequent walking, stooping, bending, and twisting and occasional kneeling needed to stack and/or stock product(s) on display racks.
- Frequently required to read written documents and product labels.
- Continuously needs to hear and verbally communicate to interact with and respond to management, team members and customers. Will need to hear requests in person and via intercom and telephone.
- Will rarely be exposed to hazardous machinery (compactor, baler, Big Joe), solvents (cleaners, detergents), radiation (Microwave in break room), continuously exposed to dust and frequently exposed to temperature fluctuations
- Must be willing to travel; geography of district alignment requires continuous overnight travel; use of personal vehicle is required.
- RLPM role is an Exempt position (salaried).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- This role requires the use of laptop computer, printer, fax, cell phone, software such as MS Office, Citrix and other Intranet based programs, business reports, loss prevention management system, company credit card and personal vehicle.
- 50% - 75% travel is required for the role.
- Some travel can be achieved via rental car within the assigned area or travel by air.
- The Regional Loss Prevention Manager will work remote within their assigned geographic area - WEST COAST.