Location: Bellevue, WA, United States
Job ID: 2019-16561
Pay Range: $111,399.00 - $167,098.00
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply
Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain)
Paid Time Off
Team member discounts
Up to 50% off store merchandise
Flexible spending accounts
Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance
Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan
Performance Merit Increases
Job Title: Cybersecurity Program Manager
Who we are:
As one of the largest for-profit thrift operators in the United States, Canada and Australia for value priced pre-owned clothing, accessories and household goods, our mission is to champion reuse and inspire a future where secondhand is second nature. We supply our stores with gently-used, one-of-a-kind items that have been donated by the community to local nonprofit organizations. We purchase these items directly from our nonprofit partners, redirecting billions of pounds of used items away from landfills and on to our store racks and shelves for reuse, and providing our partners with valuable funding for their community-based programs and services. You’ll often hear us say that we are “Thrift Proud.” It’s the millions of loyal customers who visit our 300+ stores and our more than 22,000 team members that make it possible. Learn more about the Savers® family of thrift stores, our impact, and the #ThriftProud movement at savers.com.
Our brands are Savers (in the U.S.), 2nd Ave (in the U.S.), Value Village (in the U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village des Valeurs (in Quebec) and Savers Australia.
What you can expect:
What you get:
Comprehensive onboarding and training from day one.
In-house expertise! Our training department / Savers University develops and delivers robust training to every team member across our organization — from new hires to senior executives. We develop around 90% of our training internally, and partner with a variety of renowned providers to supplement our offerings.
What you’ll be working on:
The cybersecurity program manager manages a variety of projects with an emphasis on cybersecurity and compliance within the organization by facilitating the planning and prioritization of complex cybersecurity and compliance services. These projects may be complex and span many offices, departments, and entities. The projects they manage may be short-term or long-term and could include significant business and technology changes.
· Supports the development, implementation, and communication of projects related to cybersecurity activities and programs.
· Leads the set-up and execution of cybersecurity program events, briefings, and meetings.
· Liaisons with other organization program managers to identify and exploit opportunities across the organization to better execute cybersecurity program activities.
· Manages and coordinates multi-functional team to identify and achieve cybersecurity program goals.
· Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of cybersecurity projects and streamline program communications.
· Expertly leverages knowledge and expertise in cybersecurity, cyber risk management, and project management to develop, drive, track, and complete all cybersecurity projects.
· Coordinates with Senior IT Leadership to communicate cybersecurity portfolio status, high level issues, and negotiate priority on critical cybersecurity projects.
· Leads project teams by developing and execution of program plans, strategies, and functions.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Expert level of experience in project planning, management, and execution.
· Expert level of experience in the broad scope of cybersecurity concepts and best practices including cyber risk management
· Firm understanding of industry relevant cybersecurity control frameworks (NIST CSF, CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, etc.).
· Firm understanding of industry and regulatory compliance frameworks (PCI/DSS, SOX, HIPAA, SOC, etc.).
· Adept at learning new and challenging concepts and applying those concepts accordingly.
· 5+ years of experience in project and/or program management.
· Relevant industry certification (i.e., PMP, CISSP, CISM, etc.) are desired but not required.
· Ability to move or hold up to 25lbs.
· Ability to read, speak, and write English.
· Less than 10%
· Remote or Boise, ID
Savers is an eVerify employer