Job Title: Real Estate Analyst
Pay range: $67,670.00 - $98,799.00
Geographic & job eligibility rules may apply
Comprehensive coverage (medical/dental/vision) at a reasonable cost
Specialized health programs – Improve wellness (quit smoking, counseling, diabetes management, chronic joint pain)
Paid Time Off
Paid vacation time begins accruing on hire date
Accrual rate ranges from .019 to .038 per regular hour worked
Based on position and full-time/part-time status
6 paid holidays plus 1 to 2 additional floating holidays
Team member discounts
Up to 50% off store merchandise
Flexible spending accounts
Use pre-tax dollars for eligible health and day care expenses
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A whole suite of free tools and resources to manage life’s challenges and maintain a healthy work-life balance
Company provided peace of mind and the option to purchase a supplemental plan
Performance Merit Increases
Who we are:
As one of the largest for-profit thrift operators in the United States, Canada and Australia for value priced pre-owned clothing, accessories and household goods, our mission is to champion reuse and inspire a future where secondhand is second nature. We supply our stores with gently-used, one-of-a-kind items that have been donated by the community to local nonprofit organizations. We purchase these items directly from our nonprofit partners, redirecting billions of pounds of used items away from landfills and on to our store racks and shelves for reuse, and providing our partners with valuable funding for their community-based programs and services. You’ll often hear us say that we are “Thrift Proud.” It’s the millions of loyal customers who visit our 300+ stores and our more than 22,000 team members that make it possible. Learn more about the Savers® family of thrift stores, our impact, and the #ThriftProud movement at savers.com.
Our brands are Savers (in the U.S.), 2nd Ave (in the U.S.), Value Village (in the U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village des Valeurs (in Quebec) and Savers Australia.
What you can expect:
The opportunity to celebrate uniqueness. We are made up of people from many different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, all with something special to contribute.
To work in a purpose-driven company, with a business model that people love for our impact on both the planet and local communities.
An investment in the career path interests of our people. With our aggressive store expansion plans, we recognize the importance of the continued growth and development of our team members.
What you get:
Comprehensive onboarding and training from day one.
In-house expertise! Our training department / Savers University develops and delivers robust training to every team member across our organization — from new hires to senior executives. We develop around 90% of our training internally, and partner with a variety of renowned providers to supplement our offerings.
What you’ll be working on:
The Real Estate Analyst – Green Drop supports Savers’ growth plans by assisting in the identification, acquisition and operation of Green Drop donations sites nationwide. This position will work with the real estate, legal and operations teams to perform site due diligence studies, secure site approval and support ongoing leases and operations. The position will report to the Director of Real Estate for Green Drop.
Essential Job Functions:
- Electronically organize and track all real estate documents (letters of Intent, leases, estoppel certificates, certificates of insurance, consultant invoices, landlord invoices, CAM, taxes, insurance, municipal notifications regarding zoning, permitting, taxes, utilities. etc.)
- Draft/create real estate management presentations; real estate site approval, quarterly board meeting, weekly real estate meetings, as needed.
- Abstract new licenses, leases, and amendments into AMTdirect.
- Process monthly rents and annual CAM reconciliations.
- Assist Real Estate Managers with negotiation of lease renewals.
- Run standardized and custom reports using mapping software (trade area maps, drive time maps, demographics, competitor location maps).
- Enter and track all critical contract dates. (Leases, letters of intent and consultant agreement for GreenDrop dates.
- Collect information and data to generate required weekly reports (Real Estate Pipeline Reports).
- Receive, review, and process real estate related invoices for payment.
- Receive and direct to appropriate personnel all real estate related inquiries from real estate brokers, landlords, leasing managers via phone, email, and snail mail.
- Conduct research on market and trade area demographics.
- Assist in scheduling meetings including coordinating schedules and reserving necessary meeting space.
- Respond to real estate related inquiries regarding real information and schedules to other Savers departments GreenDrop.
- Support Savers Real Estate Managers as required.
What you have:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with the development process for commercial development.
- Excellent client service mindset serving internal business units.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgement.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask.
- High attention to detail, documentation, and follow-through.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Prior experience in AMTdirect or other lease database software.
- Prior experience with GIS/ desktop mapping packages or other real estate software.
- Exposure to lease accounting a plus.
Minimum Require Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two years of experience related to commercial real estate development preferred.
Travel: Less than 5%
Work Type/ Location: Remote US
Savers is an E-Verify employer