|4101 K Industry Drive East, Suite E Fife, WA 98424 |
Supports Savers vision by safely handling, sorting and stacking recycled goods and material delivered to the Distribution Center from the stores for processing within the Distribution Center for final shipment to international and domestic customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of OSHA, state and Savers safety regulations and requirements
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines with flexibility, and multi-task with minimal direction
- Ability to be detailed-oriented
- Ability to work within Savers culture
Essential Job Functions:
- Loads and unloads trailers and containers, according to Shipping and Receiving lead/supervisor’s direction.
- Stacks boxes and or recyclables on pallets for weight verification.
- Work in a team environment.
- Responsible for ensuring work areas free from debris.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the work area for safety and efficient production.
- Ability to follow and work within all company safety guidelines.
- Team Members may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by their department lead, supervisor or manager.
Required Education, Training and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dock or warehouse experience a plus
- Ability to perform basic math calculations at the level normally required in high school
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 60
- Ability to pull or push a pallet jack
- Ability to operate a pallet jack
- Eye hand coordination to sort and grasp
- Ability to distinguish colors and sizes
This is a warehouse position and may be exposed to extreme temperatures (both cold and heat)
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Forklift, pallet jack or trailer jack assembly