The Senior Treasury Analyst is a critical role at Savers and requires a self-starter committed to driving continuous improvements across the Treasury function while maintaining a rigorous control environment. The Savers Treasury department is a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many challenging development opportunities. This position report to the Senior Treasury Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain/improve the global cash positioning and forecasting model and partner with FP&A to achieve forecasting synergies; manage the daily cash routine, including the reconciliation of prior day activity
- Execute revolver borrowings/drawdowns and debt service payments, maintain the debt service and interest forecast, and actively manage the LC portfolio; assist with quarterly debt compliance process
- Lead cross-functional projects with Accounting and IT to optimize key internal processes involving bank products and services
- Administer online banking system access to internal customers while ensuring proper controls
- Execute foreign exchange hedge trades and settlements; assist in formulating new hedging strategies
- Streamline global bank account infrastructure to support the dissolution of acquisition legal entities and open new dedicated accounts to simplify cash management and monthly cash reconciliations; maintain bank KYC account documentation and appropriate signature authority on all bank accounts
- Support armored car relationships and partner with store locations to resolve cash pickup/delivery issues
- Proactively identify and deliver process improvements and cost-saving opportunities
- Develop Treasury metrics and related reporting to improve executive visibility
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong problem-solving ability and bias for efficiency and organization
- Ability to deliver a quality work product with exceptional accuracy
- Advanced Excel capability
- Knowledge of Treasury bank products and services and experience using online banking portals
- Good communication and project management skills
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 4+ years related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Prior international treasury, finance, and/or banking experience a plus
- CTP designation (or progress toward) a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.