Travel & Office Administrator
This role is located in the Savers corporate office in Meridian, Idaho, and is responsible for coordinating travel and professional office administrative support including greeting visitors. This role is often the first face of Savers to vendors and the public, so a professional and approachable demeanor is very important. The Travel & Office Administrator reports to the Chief People Services Officer, with a dotted reporting line to the Corporate Controller.
Essential Job Functions:
- Travel Coordination (50%)
- Oversees relationship with corporate travel vendor
- Provides support and instruction to team members on how to use Concur for booking travel and managing expenses
- Maintains travel and expense policy
- Coordinates with Accounting to resolve any travel-related expense issues
- Other travel-related tasks and projects as assigned
- Office Administration (50%)
- Greets and directs visitors to the appropriate location
- Assigns security badges to new hires and provides replacement badges to team members
- Updates and maintains the Store Support Center directories, organization and seating charts
- Assists in maintaining company meeting room calendars and scheduling
- Provides calendaring support for field VP team
- Coordinates corporate facility issues with property management and assisting with space planning
- Handles couriers, catering and company event planning when needed
- Orders all office supplies
- Main contact for Vendors related to the Boise office
- Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned/needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be consistently reliable and dependable
- Working knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of general administrative and clerical duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook, working knowledge of SharePoint and Visio a plus
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to work within Savers culture
- Event planning and vendor management experience preferred
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 5+ years administrative/office support of mid to large size organizations preferred.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Tools and Equipment Used: Laptop with monitors, copy machine, fax machine, telephone
Travel: Not required
Work Address: SSC – Boise, ID
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.