Manager of Talent Acquisition
The Manager of Talent Acquisition leads the organization’s recruiting efforts of our multinational Talent Acquisition department. The Manager of Talent Acquisition will work with the Director of People Services to determine the strategic direction, objectives of the talent acquisition department, which in turn supports the business’s growth while maintaining culture and quality standards.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition leads the Savers team of recruiters in the development and implementation of strategic recruitment tactics while expanding available resources to attract top talent to the organization. This position reports to the Director, People Services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead, develop, and manage an ambitious high-performing team that ensures the delivery of the business’ operational standards in all recruitment activities.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive recruiting strategies that will guarantee that the business attracts and hires the top talent in the business.
- Lead the strategic direction of the department and examine hiring trends in anticipation of the business’s response to labor market changes, for example, shortages and surpluses of available labor.
- Lead the development and execution of the company’s DE&I recruitment strategy.
- Evaluate and introduce alternative talent sourcing strategies, such as technology, social media, and so forth.
- Drive a culture of continual improvement, identifying, and implementing projects in order to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee relationships with staffing agencies, including the negotiation of contract terms, communication of hiring needs and invoice processing.
- Collaborate with People Services partners as well as other departmental leaders within the business in determining the current and future talent requirements of the business and those needs unique to each department.
- Play a leading analytical role leveraging key dashboard tracking analytics and impact metrics in order to connect activity in the business to business ROI.
- Create/maintain standardized reporting systems that will regularly lead to the identification of solutions and improvement areas for recruitment efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Process-driver and thought leader, leveraging efficiencies in the use of technologies, workflows, and process.
- Working understand of social media platforms and how to leverage them in sourcing strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment resources and strategies that support DE&I strategies.
- Able to influence business leaders and to drive a cross-functional team in an aligned direction.
- Able to convey information and instructions up/down/across the organization in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruiter seats for primary job boards.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology platforms quickly.
- Have a passion for conducting research and deriving actionable insights from raw data and information.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze the performance of the department’s existent recruiting strategies and procedures, identifying areas for improvement and building solutions.
- Demonstrated organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of EEO and all other applicable employment laws, policies and regulations.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field; or a combination of education and experience that yields the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting company diversity, equity and inclusion strategies.
- 7+ years of experience recruiting general and professional level positions.
- 5+ years of experience supervising professional level direct reports.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Up to 15% travel time required for the role.
- Remote – USA based (within existing store market)
- Preference for candidates located in – Seattle/Bellevue, WA - Bay Area/Northern California
- Other locations could include – Minneapolis, MN – Chicago, IL – Boston, MA – Phoenix, AZ – Las Vegas, NV
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.