MARKETING PRODUCTION MANAGER
The Savers Marketing Production Manager is responsible for the management and facilitation of marketing and creative projects between business lines and production teams, including gathering requirements, creating project timelines, conducting client reviews, collaborating on workload allocation, and ensuring the on time and orderly flow of all projects from job initiation to its release. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Marketing-Customer Retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage creative and marketing projects from submission to completion.
- Serve as central intake for all creative project needs, ensuring that they align with marketing and business objectives and priorities.
- Gather meaningful input, scope projects, manage timelines, communicate progress
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria to key stakeholders (e.g. brief development)
- Establish and maintain project communications across multiple teams and processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Guide weekly meetings with creative team: assist with designer workload allocation, prioritize projects, and confirm project status and due dates.
- Facilitate the approval process of content, copy, and assets; serving as an essential contact with teams across the organization including legal, sourcing, merchandising, operations, and creative
- Expedites “rush” jobs in such a way that process does not obstruct the orderly flow of everyday work.
- Responsible for trafficking of all creative assets to the appropriate marketing channel (email, web, printers, media agency, etc.)
- Ensure files are formatted and saved appropriately prior to delivery
- Provide well-organized files to end user with relevant instructions (print specs, store distribution, etc.)
- Manage media agency workback schedules and populate with links to final creative
- Own marketing automation platforms and ensure marketing department compliance with program use, training, and growth opportunities within the platform.
- Ziflow asset approval system, including the buildout and maintenance of workflows. This includes both internal Marketing approval as well as legal or stakeholder approvals.
- BOX asset management system and ensure designer compliance with job coding, file name conventions, and BOX organization and filing structure.
- Getty Image stock photo and video account management and design support.
- Mondays, Trello, Teams, or other marketing automation tools as needed and utilized by design team.
- Work in tandem with Marketing Manager to provide marketing support for grand openings, store closures and relocations.
- Field local store, ADS, FUNDrive, and donor marketing requests to appropriate personnel and manage smaller requests directly as needed.
- Coordinate with the appropriate teams, obtain approvals, facilitate artwork, follow up with stakeholders on status, and maintain local store marketing tracker.
- Informs the Senior Marketing Manager of any conflicts, delays, postponements, or any other unusual situations that may impede the orderly flow of their assignments or projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proactive team player that can easily collaborate with a Marketing team in constant motion.
- Ability to develop scalable processes that ensure best practices in project and resource management
- Highly skilled at planning, organization, managing multiple tasks, and knowing what to prioritize
- Able to anticipate roadblocks and proactively identify solutions
- Strong leadership and communication skills, comfortable holding teams accountable and managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Experienced at leading and coordinating project meetings, including development of meeting agendas and record keeping
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to work effectively amidst shifting priorities
- Takes initiatives and enjoys driving results
- Experience using workflow/project management tools
- Proficiency in digital software, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, etc.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a [Creative] Project Management role within a marketing department or agency, preferably managing websites/digital channels, task management, digital and print releases, and large scale projects
- Degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Creative Design, Communications or a related field
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer
- No travel time required for the role.
- This position will start out as a remote position (working from home), with the plan to eventually transition to at least 50% at the Savers SSC Bellevue
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.