Leave Program Administrator
Be a key part of a team that has the strength and support to stay on top of the ever-changing world of absence management in the US. You will administer leaves of absence in the US, work with a cross functional team that includes payroll, benefits and legal. Be involved from the ground up in the implementation of a new leave administration case management system. You will report to the Manager of Leave Programs.
Essential Job Functions:
Leave Administration & Case Management
- Process leave applications in HRIS system according to applicable leave legislation.
- Communicate with managers and People Services about leave decisions, return to work decisions.
- Provide guidance to team members as it relates to their applicable leave of absence policy.
- Distribute required communications to team members and managers.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local legislation requirements regarding leaves of absence.
- Tracking and recording leave hours in Kronos to ensure correct pay.
- Coordinate cross functionally with payroll, legal and benefits as necessary.
- Reporting and metrics on leave case management as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated leave administration or similar experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience working with payroll and/or HRIS systems
- Well-versed in all MS Office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and cross functional teams
- Ability to thrive within the Savers work environment and culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- 3+ years of leave administration or similar experience
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic), with or without accommodation.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Tools and Equipment Used: Laptop, phone
Travel: None required
Work Address: Boise Idaho
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.