Savers is a global company with an innovative compensation team that provides cutting edge solutions to support the success of our company and our team members. You will be a key player in the successful operation of our compensation solutions across the US, Canada and Australia. Savers is an environmentally committed champion of global reuse and recycling. This role reports to the Manager of Compensation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Compensation analysis including cost modeling and the ability to interpret and make recommendations from large data sets.
- Job analysis and job description review for accuracy and compliance, pricing and accurate placement within a pay structure.
- Consult with business leaders by understanding compensation questions being asked, clearly articulating issues and solutions, preparing explanatory documents as needed, collaboration on internal approvals.
- Manage compensation survey submissions, update and maintain survey tools, liaison with vendors.
- Perform compensation audits.
- Respond to compensation questions from business leaders and team members, partner with the compensation team on responses, identify and report on common trends requiring attention.
- Pay scale management and administration, including review, compliance, costing, maintenance, and leadership communications.
- Manage and monitor minimum wage changes.
- HRIS compensation system management and accurate maintenance.
- Bonus plan administration and management, including calculations, plan documents, communications, payroll submission, and plan design.
- Lead projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of various compensation legislation and requirements across the United States and Canada.
- Proactive problem solver: ability to analyze information or issues; identify root causes and apply sound judgment to problem resolution/solution.
- Working knowledge of payroll and human resources information systems (HRIS).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook. Must be able to write Excel formulas, pivot tables, and other advanced functions.
- Analytical and project management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Relies on organization skills, in addition to extensive experience and judgment, to plan and manage priorities to meet timelines and deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally and at all levels, in addition to exceptional customer service skills.
- Keeps abreast of current trends, best practices, and technology.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Ability to work within Savers culture.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- BS/BA degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in compensation, finance, benefits, or HR related fields
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic), with or without accommodation.
FLSA Status: Exempt (salaried)
Tools and Equipment Used: Laptop or desktop computer, telephone, copy machine.
Work Address: Bellevue, WA or Boise, ID - SSC
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.