Supports Savers’ vision by being the lead in maintaining office administration and operations. Our corporate headquarters needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency, productivity, and time management.
In addition to managing all office operations to include vendor management, safety compliance and space planning, the Office Manager will be responsible for providing executive assistant support including calendaring for up to 4 executive/vice president level positions, planning and leading the implementation of corporate events and serves as lead for Savers’ Committee work. This position requires professional interactions with all individuals, internally and externally, as they are generally the first contact to meet and greet team members, guests, and visitors, and is the go-to person for company information and event planning.
This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages all office administration and operations, including delegation and monitoring of duties to others as required
- Front office presence, to include greeting visitors, answering calls, receiving parcels
- Provides executive assistantsupport to field executives
- Leads corporate event planning and vendor management with little to no direction
- Manages the purchasing control over office-related supplies; maintains cost tracking, submits purchase order requests, and works with the Finance Department when necessary
- Manages and maintains vendor and service provider relationships as required, including price negotiation when needed
- Ensures that the Bellevue and Renton Store Support Center facilities are consistently maintained in a professional manner
- Manages office space planning with little to no direction
- Establishes and maintains safety rules and procedures
- Develops, implements, and evaluates fire, emergency and disaster plans to protect the safety and welfare of team members and property
- In coordination with Facilities, observes, monitors, and evaluates outcomes of all the facilities programs, policies, and procedures to ensure effectiveness and to fulfill administrative responsibility and professional responsibility
- Updates and maintains corporate directories and posts organization charts
- Manages company meeting room calendars and scheduling
- Manages hybrid office space scheduling
- Works with management team and recruiter to provide onboarding support
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Corporate event planning and vendor management experience required
- Must be consistently reliable and dependable
- Working knowledge of office procedures and equipment
- Demonstrated experience of administrative and executive assistant duties
- Demonstrated proficiency of MS Office suite
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to work within Savers’ culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant business operations and office administration skills
- BA degree in business or related business field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated administrative support experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and leading corporate events
- Demonstrated vendor and supply management experience
- Experience working with executives, adapting to different personalities, and a large volume of employee requests
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as a positive, calm demeanor are essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly articulate complex issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - to assist in executive communications and preparation of meeting presentation content
- Project management communications, presentation experience, prioritization, multi-tasking ability
- Self-motivated to proactively improve the office culture and facilities
- Ability to work independently and successfully in an ever-changing, fast-paced team environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Safety committee knowledge a plus
- Can-do attitude and have ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- 2-5% car travel time required for the role
- Bellevue Store Support Center
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.