This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Meridian, ID, United States
Job ID: 2019-6670
The Enterprise Application Services team is looking for a Software Administrator that knows their way around line of business SaaS and COTS applications like HCM, ERP, and CRM. The ideal candidate will know the importance of ownership and follow through, demonstrating those qualities for at least five years in a corporate setting. They would be joining a team that serves as the protector of Savers’ critical business systems that support hundreds of retail stores and thousands of employees. This includes application administration, configuration, monitoring, and tier 2/3 application support. This position reports to the Manager, Enterprise Systems Services.
Essential Job Functions:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Software administration knowledge with enterprise SaaS applications, such as CRM, ERP, or HCM
• Working knowledge of health monitoring tools and integration with self-healing operations
• Working knowledge of centralized systems administration in an enterprise environment.
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP including sub-netting, and routing principles
• Working knowledge of network supporting services (i.e. DNS, DHCP, SNMP)
• Working knowledge of enterprise security
• Working knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products (i.e. Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange)
• Working knowledge of enterprise networking (i.e. routers, switches, firewalls)
• Conceptual understanding of databases and database queries
• Demonstrated skills in technical documentation.
• Demonstrated analytical, deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated organization skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Ability to interact with personnel on all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently or as a member of the team
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
• Ability to research future hardware/software technologies
Education, Training and Experience:
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
• The ability to communicate and understand the spoken word are important as well, for example:
• Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
• Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
• Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
• Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine
• Less than 10%
• SSC Boise, ID
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.